Business Visitor

You can apply for a business visitor if you plan to visit Canada temporarily to: *look for ways to grow your business, * invest or advance your business relationships.

Cross-border business can also include:

  • Buying/ Selling Canadian goods or giving services for a foreign business,
  • procuring orders for goods or services,
  • Going for meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs,
  • Giving after-sales service and training purposes

If you are a business visitor, you may need to apply for TRV

You must send certain documents with your application: A letter of invitation from your potential business partner in Canada; and 24-hour contact details for that person. You may also need identification or business proofs.

You have to prove that you have a good running business of profit outside of Canada and you have good financial standing.

As a business visitor you can stay for less than six months. You have to satisfy that you would not enter the Canadian labour market.


Request a Call Back