Filling applications for different immigration matters is quite complicated for a first timer.

Sometimes small mistakes can spoil the file or create delays. Working with an expert helps you keep it simple.

We give the following in Canada services to our clients:

  • Temporary resident Visa (TRV) Extension
  • Extending Courses
  • Renewal of Study Permit
  • Change of Permit status
  • Permanent Residency (PR) Card
  • Citizenship Canada
  • Online IELTS Classes (General Training)
  • Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
  • Refusal Cases
  • GCMS Notes
  • US Visitor visa

Request a Call Back

    Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Extension:

    If you want to extend your visitor or work status in Canada, you must apply to do so. Check your temporary resident status to make sure you apply before the expiry date. This will be on your visitor or work permit, the stamp in your passport or, if you do not have a stamp in your passport, that means 6 months from the day you entered Canada.

    You should apply 30 days before your status expires.

    We give services to people who are already in Canada either on family visit or any other valid purpose and want to extend their stay or want to change the status.

    Extending Courses:

    If you are on one year of study permit and want to extend your studies after two semesters in Canada.

    We can apply for offer letters LOA (letter of acceptance) for courses of your choice from colleges in various provinces for second year/ third year study or pathways.

    It is advised to apply 90 days before the expiry of the running semester.

    It is advisable to complete your two years of studies in Canada to be comfortable for PR. On one year of studies you get one year of work permit and on two years of studies you get three years of work permit which is good enough to complete your PR process from the province of your choice. Then you need not go to remote provinces.

    Renewal of Study Permit:

    We give services to students who are already in Canada on Study Visa and want to extend their study program and study permit.

    If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must apply to do so. Make sure you apply minimum 30 days before the expiry date of visa on your passport.

    Extension of courses: We can apply for offer letters LOA (letter of acceptance) from colleges in various provinces for second/ third year studies/pathways for the students, who want to join next course after their two semesters of study in Canada.

    Change of Permit status:

    If you want to:

    • Change your visitor, student or work status,
    • change your permit type (for example, from a study permit to a work permit) or
    • change your permit condition(s) (for example, if you are studying and you want to change schools, or if you are working and you want to change jobs).

    Permanent residency (PR) Card:

    Permanent Residence Cards (new, renewal, replacement) People with Permanent Residence in Canada need to have a PR card as a proof of their identity. We can help people who are applying for their first PR card, renewing it or need to replace it.

    Citizenship Canada:

    We can help people who wish to apply for their Canadian Citizenship. Permanent Residents, who have lived in Canada for at least 3 of the 4 years preceding the date of the application; are able to communicate in English or French and have adequate knowledge of Canada and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship, are eligible to apply.

    Online IELTS Classes (General Training or Academic):

    Students or work visa holders who want to apply for PR are required to appear for IELTS Exam in GT (General) We offer them online training to crack the test.

    Here are some unique features of our personalized training.

    • 1 to 1 personalized training by expert IELTS trainers.
    • Extensive practice and discussion on reading, writing, listening and speaking.
    • Quality content developed by IELTS experts.
    • Flexible timings to suit your schedule.
    • Lots of practice and mock tests.

    Educational Credential Assessment (ECA):

    ECA is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one, if:

    • you want to be considered for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) under Express Entry, and
      • you are a principal applicant, and
      • you got your education outside Canada, or
    • you want to receive Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for your foreign education
      • for yourself as an Express Entry candidate, or
      • for your spouse or common-law partner coming with you to Canada.

      To be eligible under a) or to get points under b) you must include ECA results as part of your Express Entry profile.

      You must submit an ECA for all levels of completed foreign education you want to mention in your application. Depending on your case, you may want to have both your secondary and post-secondary credentials assessed, and not just your highest completed foreign credential.

      If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA for that credential.

      Refusal Cases:

      Many people get their cases refused due to small mistakes like incorrect filling of forms. Better take expert guidance from us to avoid such mistakes. We handle all kinds of refusal cases in all categories. Our expert lawyers can file the appeals on your behalf.

      GCMS Notes:

      We give our service to get the GCMS notes from the CIC, for the refusal and delayed cases to know the reasons behind the refusal or delay on the applications.

      US Visitor visa applications:

      For people who wish to travel to the US, we help them file their application for the visa. Canadian PR's and temporary resident Visa holders need visa to visit USA.