SPP Study Visa Program
The Student Partners Program (SPP) is a joint project between Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges.
The SPP procedure is simple as compared to General category study visa program. Less financial and documentation requirements makes the process of procuring Student visa easy, and a high visa success ratio. If you intend to apply for a Student Visa to Canada, we recommend forwarding your application to us at India office or directly here in Canada, so that we can guide you properly with regards to the SPP procedure.
Eligibility for SPP program Canada:
- Age : Up to 25 Years (With genuine work exp.)
- Qualification : 12th – HSC / All Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / All Bachelor degree / All Master Degree (Academic should be above 55 % or minimum 2nd class is MUST & max. 4 – 6 backlogs)
- Experience : Maximum up to 5 years will be valid with genuine work experience certificates.
- IELTS : Minimum overall 6.0 band require (no band less than 5.5) Academic module. Overall 6.5 band required for PG programs & Programs related to Dental, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing – some colleges require overall 7.0 Band.
- College Fees : CAD $13,000 to $15,000 for 1 year (2 Semester) Tuition fees. *Depends up on program selected Student must have to pay full 1 Year / 1 Sem tuition fee in advance before applying for VISA.
- Process Time : 15 to 20 days for visa process
- Proof of funds: Evidence of purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution (Scotia Bank), in the amount of $10,280 CAD to cover living expenses for first year.