Tourism/ Visiting Family & Friends

Citizens and Permanent Residents can invite / sponsor their relatives, friends or business partners etc. to visit for tourism, visiting friends/ relatives, business etc.

Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada.

If you want to stay longer than your authorized stay, you should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.


Request a Call Back